Why my blogs are attacked constantly?

Are the Hosting Companies Readyspace & Hostgator Control by Smelly Cunt Miriam & No Dick Sheldon Adelson?

Smelly Cunt Miriam and No Dick Sheldon Adelson brought down www.sunflowerchong.com and until now the service provider is not willing to help me sort this out and the reply like they don’t know what I am talking about?

I thought after I sign up with Hostgator I will be free from this Hacking problem but it comes back to square one because the minute I live www.sunflowerchongsunwah.com they HACKED it again! I don’t know when they are going to bring this new blog down because without the username and password the evil Zionist Joos managed to bring down www.sunflowerchong.com.

And www.sunnnychong.com was a health blog they brought it down too:( The web designer Adam from www.fiverr.com took my money and did not carry out the work instead the whole blog was gone with the wind:( This is unbelievable and why are they so afraid of an old woman like me who does not know anything?

Today is 27 October 2017, I have posted on Facebook to my brothers & sisters and the reply came back SPAM!

Sunflower Beauty Tips – Sunflower Chong

My health blog www.sunnnychong.com was deleted so I put now all the health stuff on this new blog so get your family and friends to read it because you don’t need a lot of money to be healthy just eat right kind of food is the key to longevity:) Knowledge is power so we just keep sharing with our brothers and sisters so they too can cultivate a healthy lifestyle, ok? 🙂

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: ReadySpace Cloud Services <domainsandssl@readyspace.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:34:35 AM GMT+8
Subject: New Domains

Dear Kuan,

After more than a week I still have not heard from you in regards to the purchase of the 2 new domains – www.sunflowerbeautytips & www.sunfloweramazingjourney.com

Secondly, I am still having a miscommunication with Vishnu because when I am asked him to show me how to get to C-PANEL and he kept asking is it customer portal login. Since MAY 2017 I told him I need to restore www.sunflowerchong.com and he said to log in from customer portal.

Can you please help me to sort it and get back to me asap.

Thanks, Sunflower

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: Vishnu Prabahkaran <support@readyspace.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017, 9:25:41 AM GMT+8
Subject: Re: [SUPPORT #RGV-845-40302]: Request C-Panel Link & User Login/Password

I am referring to access to this domain “www.sunflowerchong.com” where it had been hacked.

I have sought your support to assist me to check & restore this website due I am not technically inclined to fix this issue.

Seek your kind assistance for it.

Thks!

On Saturday, October 14, 2017, 10:31:07 PM GMT+8, Vishnu Prabahkaran <support@readyspace.com> wrote:

Hi Chong,

Could you please confirm whether you are referring to customer portal logins to manage your domain.

Looking forward to your reply.

Vishnu Prabahkaran
Power Support Team
ReadySpace Cloud Services

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: support@readyspace.com <support@readyspace.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 11:38:38 PM GMT+8
Subject: Re: [SUPPORT #SDG-747-70788]: CAN YOU HELP 🙁

Dear Vishnu,

When you ask me to verify how to verify as long as it is host by Readyspace then it is safe. OK for my account different from other people because evil Zionist Joos will think of every trick. Do you know when Kuan send me the invoice for www.sunflowerchong.com it disappeared from my email? Then these devils sometimes they angry with me all my inbox emails they dump it in trash 🙁

Love flower if the Sun 🙂

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 23:32, Vishnu Prabahkaran
<support@readyspace.com> wrote:

Hi Chong,

As per your request, we have now changed the name servers to internal for the domain “sunflowerchong.com”. Please verify the same from your end and let us know if you have any further assistance needed on this.

Kindly note that we have to proceed with any request if it is coming from the registered email id of the subscription.

Thank you.

Vishnu Prabahkaran
Power Support Team
ReadySpace Cloud Services

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: Hair_dresser99 <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>; Janeandmarie <janeandmarie@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 11:08:48 PM GMT+8
Subject: Fw: Re: [SUPPORT #SDG-747-70788]: CAN YOU HELP 🙁

Dearest All,

Thank you so much for all your caring still feeling bad but went to Jeff today already to borrow the camera. So can only do creaming next week because mother day goes see my mother and Greta invited me out for dinner with Gabriel.

Now grandfather, everyone is at HOME 🙁 Just really wonder how I am going to do this creaming peacefully 🙁 Ok go to bed now 🙁

Love you all with all my might and heart.
Sunflower

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: support@readyspace.com <support@readyspace.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 9:19:17 PM GMT+8
Subject: Re: [SUPPORT #SDG-747-70788]: CAN YOU HELP 🙁

The evil Zionist Joos is the one who asked for the DNS change 🙁 so now don’t know who hosting it 🙁

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 12:29, Kuan
<support@readyspace.com> wrote:

Hi Chong,

Can you elaborate more on how can we help you?

1. The domain sunflowerchong.com is with ReadySpace.

2. But it is not hosting by Ready Space now.

3. Anything regarding hosting/server you will have to consult your hosting provider

4. And anything to do with your website you will need to consult your web developer

Thanks!

Kuan
Power Support Team
ReadySpace Cloud Services

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: “support@readyspace.com” <support@readyspace.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 11:04:06 PM GMT+8
Subject: Re: [SUPPORT #SDG-747-70788]: CAN YOU HELP 🙁

Dear Vishnu,

ok, you bring it back to Readyspace and next time anyone asks to change DNS you don’t do it until you let me know first or when I request Kuan to do it. The evil Zionist Joos want to bring down ALL my blogs and they did already since 2011. They don’t allow me to publish my books on my personal blog 🙁

On Thursday, May 11, 2017, 10:53:57 PM GMT+8,
Vishnu Prabahkaran <support@readyspace.com> wrote:

Hello Chong,

We have checked your domain and could see that your domain is now using remote name servers and hosting. Please verify the same from the attached screenshot.

If you need to change the nameservers, please revert us with the changes needs to perform. So that we can help you to do it from our end.

Vishnu Prabahkaran
Power Support Team
ReadySpace Cloud Services

Sunny again your website is crashed

Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: support@readyspace.com
May 5 at 1:54 PM

This Chat from which country
Chat ID: ISM-421-74407
User: Chong Sun Wah (1002009)
Email: sunflower_chong@yahoo.com
Staff: Abraham Joseph
Department: Customer Service [Singapore]

Hide original message
On Friday, May 5, 2017, 1:52:19 PM GMT+8, Abraham Joseph <support@readyspace.com> wrote:

Hi Chong Sun Wah,

From now onwards do not change anything without me asking you from my email sunflower_chong@yahoo.com.
Noted on this.

Can you give me the email add that ask you to change the DNS name?

We have received the chat that request to change the nameservers from the email address “sunflower_chong@yahoo.com” by the user “Chong Sun Wah”. Below is the chat header.
+++++++++++++
Chat ID: ISM-421-74407
User: Chong Sun Wah (1002009)
Email: sunflower_chong@yahoo.com
Staff: Abraham Joseph
Department: Customer Service [Singapore]
+++++++++++++
If the request is not made from your end, please let us know whether you need to revert it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Abraham Joseph