Prof Bennett said this was what is written in my sign star – 15/4/2001
Lee Kuan Yew said that 70% of our character is born and I’m very blessed because I have Prof Bennett to reveal the ‘gifts’ God had given to me:)
1) A mind of seeking judgment. – The power of the conscious mind
2) You always remain cool. – The 7 American CCB Bitches will meet in MOSSAD office in Singapore and plan how to attack me
3) But you don’t always reveal everything. – My intention is for World Harmony Day platform for education and FREE PALESTINE!
4) Everything you know became.– http://www.worldharmonyday.com
5) You like your space, freedom, and independence. – I had escaped from 2 husbands. If I don’t I cannot do God’s job because they want sex and I want to save the world, period.
6) You will not be compatible with someone extroverted. – I’m a loner but I’m never alone because God is by my side.
7) You a talent for putting a pen into paper, literature.–http://www.dearmmlee.com/whats-your-book/
8) You got a good memory process. – My mother said that I have a computer mind. I remembered what my mother and teacher said.
9) You are highly intelligent. – since I was young I know the bloody Jews brainwashed my people.
10) You think as you go along. – I sleep also think:( so I got loose jaw and then lockjaw, can die faster!
11) You are very physical. – I carried 12 pieces of marbles in my 2 hands when I went to Brunei for the Sultan Mosque project and the Architect salute me:)
12) You like sport. – I walk 20flr daily but no time to do other sport.
13) You like sex. – My mother said don’t think don’t want. 24/7 I only think to save my people and the world. Capitalism destroyed us in every sense of the word.
14) There is going to be a change in your life for the better. – Once Palestine is free I will be free also:)
15) You yourself want something to happen. https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/call-for-support-for-a-palestinian-state.html
16) A lot of elation show in the handwriting. – All my books reveal it because the joy and love of mine to give real hope to people.
17) If you think of something long enough and hard enough it will come true. http://worldharmonyday.com/we-are-the-world-and-we-will-unite-the-world-as-one-global-family-on-world-harmony-day-20th-february-2017/
18)You are a nice person, honest and sincere.– http://sunflowerchong.com/my-dna-honesty-sincerity/
What Nametests says about me?
2 LETTERS “X” & “M” ON MY PALMS
I’m Born On A Cusp – 20th January 1955
Know the Interesting Story behind Your Date of Birth of Birth
Published on Mar 8, 2017
Event Is Coming Soon – Know The Interesting Story Behind Your Date Of Birth.
know-the-interesting-story-behind-your-date-of-birthBirthdays are a time of celebration, joy and festivity. When the date rolls around to the day and month you were born, another year is marked in recognition of your time here on Earth. The moment you were brought into this world was full of momentous transformation and new existence. There exists a whole belief system that draws meaning out of the numbers contained in your birth date.
It is believed that your birth number describes who you are, your talents, and even what abilities you have yet to discover about yourself. It attempts to capture what we have yet to learn, as well as what challenges we soon will face. In a broad sense, your birth number provides an outline for life as it tries to give you the power to influence opportunities, possibilities, and challenges you will face.
WHAT’S YOUR BIRTH NUMBER?
Once you have discovered your Birth Number. Put your number in as a comment below for us to know who we are.
Have fun! Our birth dates describe who we are, what we are good at and what our inborn abilities are. It also points to what we have to learn and the challenges we are facing.
To figure out your Birth Number, add all the numbers in the Birth Date together, like in the example, until there is only one digit. A Birth Number does not prevent you from being anything you want to be; it will just color your choice differently and give you a little insight.
5 IS MY BIRTH NUMBER
5’s re the explorers
Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water.
They need diversity, and don’t like to stuck in a rut.
The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation.
The questions never stop.
They are well advised to look before they taken action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
THIS Is What Your Destiny Number Is Saying About Your Life
Published on Mar 25, 2017
The Event Is Coming Soon – THIS Is What Your Destiny Number Is Saying About Your Life
BY GOSTICA ·
Geometry is the language that The Universe communicates through. Numbers are symbols that describe some type of geometry in The Universe we live in.
Letters and sounds have their own numerical value, and if we calculate it all together we’ll get the geometry behind your full name, the expression of you.
This geometrical value determines a certain aspect of your life that The Universe expresses through you.
Your full name number tells the geometry that determines your destiny aspect, that’s why some call it Destiny Number.
Even though we don’t perceive it consciously, on some subconscious level we are reminded of this aspect whenever we hear our full name, and it becomes a subconscious push towards a certain direction, hence the name Destiny Number.
It’s like a quest you’ve been given the moment they gave you your name. It is your life’s purpose, spiritual mission, and your field of opportunity.
At least that’s what numerologists say and base their beliefs on. But I have to admit that I was a little skeptical.
I calculated my Destiny Number and I read about it and it had no sense, it was not a match. But then, I recalculated the number and I realized that I had a miscalculation and that I was reading an incorrect Destiny Number.
So I read about my true Destiny Number and it matched almost everything! I wasn’t that skeptical anymore.
Find your Destiny Number below:
To find your Destiny Number you have to use your FULL name that has been given to you by your parents or caregivers.
By following the numerical value letters have, shown on the image below, you need to add all the numbers of your full name together.
Add up all the numbers from each name separately and reduce
7 IS MY DESTINY NUMBER (since primary one my favorite number is 7 because I sat on the seven desk🙂
7 (7, 16/7, 25/7, 34/7, 43/7, 52/7)
The number 7 Destiny suggests that the direction of growth in your lifetime will be toward thought, analysis, and the development of a mind skilled at searching out the truth. You must become accomplished at analyzing, judging and discriminating, so that little escapes your observation and deep understanding. In this you will become increasingly introspective, and value seclusiveness and solitude.
You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for wisdom or hidden truths, and you must become an authority on whatever it is you are focusing on. This can easily be of a technical or scientific nature, or it may be religious or occult, it matters very little, you pursue knowledge with the same sort of vigor. You can make a very fine teacher, or because of a natural inclination toward the spiritual, you may become deeply emerged in religious affairs or even psychic explorations. You have excellent capabilities to study and learn really deep and difficult subjects, and to search for hidden fundamentals.
You tend to operate on a rather different wavelength, and many of your friends may not really know you very well. At full maturity you are likely to be a very peaceful and poised individual. You really like to work alone, at your own pace and in your own way. You neither show nor understand emotions very well.
The positive aspects of the 7 Destiny are that you must be a true perfectionist in a very positive sense of the word. You are very logical, and usually employ a quite rational approach to most things you do. You can be so rational at times that you almost seem to lack emotion, and when you are faced with an emotional situation, you may have a bit of a problem coping with it. (This is so true between me and my children🙁
If there is an oversupply of the number 7 in your makeup, the negative aspects of the number may be apparent. The chief negative of 7 relates to the limited degree of trust that you may have in people. A tendency to be highly introverted can make you a bit on the self-centered side, certainly very much self-contained. Because of this, you are not very adaptable, and you may tend to be overly critical and intolerant.