Donald Duck Trump is Smelly Cunt Miriam Adelson your darling or BOSS?

How can the world allows the bloody Zionist bitch Smelly Cunt Miriam Adelson to determine the fate of the world?

Obnoxious Bitch Talia – 6th Bitch Bald!

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>

To: etienne.berchtold@bka.gv.at <etienne.berchtold@bka.gv.at>; charles.michel@premier.fed.be <charles.michel@premier.fed.be>; primeminister@government.bg <primeminister@government.bg>; press@president.bg <press@president.bg>; press@vlada.hr <press@vlada.hr>; gradjani@vlada.hr <gradjani@vlada.hr>; info@presidency.gov.cy <info@presidency.gov.cy>; stm@stm.dk <stm@stm.dk>; riigikantselei@riigikantselei.ee <riigikantselei@riigikantselei.ee>; press@riik.ee <press@riik.ee>; tanel.kiik@riigikantselei.ee <tanel.kiik@riigikantselei.ee>; info@vnk.fi <info@vnk.fi>; mk@mk.gov.hu <mk@mk.gov.hu>; diplo@presidency.gr <diplo@presidency.gr>; taoiseach@taoiseach.gov.ie <taoiseach@taoiseach.gov.ie>; gentiloni@governo.it <gentiloni@governo.it>; presidente@pec.governo.it <presidente@pec.governo.it>; vk@mk.gov.lv <vk@mk.gov.lv>; info@president.lt <info@president.lt>; mp.sekretore@lrv.lt <mp.sekretore@lrv.lt>; ministere.Etat@me.etat.lu <ministere.Etat@me.etat.lu>; joseph.muscat@gov.mt <joseph.muscat@gov.mt>; info@vlada.gov.sk <info@vlada.gov.sk>; press@government.gov.sk <press@government.gov.sk>; gp.kpv@gov.si <gp.kpv@gov.si>; gp.uprs@predsednik.si <gp.uprs@predsednik.si>; mayt@parliament.uk <mayt@parliament.uk>; pm@gov.ro <pm@gov.ro>; augustin.radek@vlada.cz <augustin.radek@vlada.cz>; relacoes.publicas@sgmf.pt <relacoes.publicas@sgmf.pt>; sharkeyj@parliament.uk <sharkeyj@parliament.uk>; president.juncker@ec.europa.eu <president.juncker@ec.europa.eu>; federica.mogherini@ec.europa.eu <federica.mogherini@ec.europa.eu>; erik.nises@regeringskansliet.se <erik.nises@regeringskansliet.se>

Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 10:17:34 AM GMT+8

Subject: WHEN EU LOVES GOD ALMIGHTY THEY WILL SAVE THE WORLD!!

Dearest EU Leaders,

The Rabbi in this video https://youtu.be/IA7TasrIPGU said that we know what they are doing to the world but why we didn’t stop them, this means we are giving them the green light to continue to destroy the world:( So now you know why I, Sunflower Chong Sun Wah got to stop them.

Operation Castlead stirred my consciousness to take action that was how the petition of a Palestinian homeland came about. http://www.palestinebedrockoftheworld.com/petition-for-a-palestinian-homeland/ Since creating this petition https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/call-for-support-for-a-palestinian-state.html Miriam Adelson had been attacking me NON-STOP and I was not aware of it and I kept on working hard to fix all the problem. I have created the petition around November 2011 and I am still fighting on because the world belongs to all of us and I want my grandson to live in a beautiful world hence I cannot give up no matter what even if Miriam is coming to Singapore to take my life so be it!! Good when they take my life the book “Searching for the voice in my dream” sure sell one:) so finally I can give the money to the Gazans children.

I just received this message from my American family,

From: hair_dresser <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>
To: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>; Janeandmarie <janeandmarie@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 9:23:38 AM GMT+8
Subject: Message from Janie – Marie

Dearest Sunflower,

Janie wanted me to pass along this message that was provided by your Powerful Friends. She wasn’t sure if she should send it to me for you, but I realized the very brief content might be something that you would want to see. Here is the Bitches’ short message that was intercepted:

Dear Sisters in Zionism, it is great to know that the Chinese Cunt has surrendered to Miriam and withdrawn from her ridiculous creamings. Miriam has just told me this; “Now that the Singaporean Whore has quit her creaming strategy, we may have a good chance to block Slovenia from recognizing the scum Palestinians. I think I am very close to influencing the process enough to stop Slovenia from moving forward. My credibility has been rebuilt since the Singaporean Cunt stopped her moronic creamings.”

That is all that Janie received and I am not sure if it will be important for you to know dearest Sunflower, but I thought you should be aware of it because of your expectations for Slovenia.

With all of my endless love until infinity,

Your Marie

I have made a vow that I will do a creaming for every EU countries. I am a woman of my word and I will keep my promise if not Anonymous, Sunflower’s Pacifist Army and especially my American family will be disappointed in me. I have many people messenger me and said that I’m their HERO so even if my daughter gives birth I will continue to do the creaming but I have asked God don’t keep testing my love for HIM:( I want to do God work but I also want to keep my family happy 🙁 They don’t like their mother making a fool of herself in front of the world and you know lah all their friends must be saying bad things behind their back:(

For your knowledge, my American family already prepared the script for the creaming and I have attached it. I am waiting patiently for EU to officially Recognise Palestine then I will be free at least mentally.

With all my love,

Sunflower Chong

From: hair_dresser99 <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 9:06:10 AM GMT+8
Subject: Message from Janie – from Marie – Urgent information for you

Dearest Sunflower,

I just got an e-mail from Janie that she had received a message from your Powerful Friends and I wanted to pass it along right away. As always, Janie had to write it down before it disappeared from her computer screen and she said she did her best to get it right. Below is a copy and paste from Janie’s message to me. Love you forever and ever and ever, Your Marie

Sunflower Sister, we want to make you aware of certain methods being used against you by the ZWF and their leader, an Israeli woman you know quite well. We will not provide her name so that this message does not raise any red flags with the Zionist organization that you have fought so valiantly against these past years.

There is a complex strategy being employed to isolate you and cut off your influence with Global Officials at the highest levels. Mass e-mailing that you are using as an influencing tool is being blocked and your efforts are being sabotaged.

There is a certain Zionist woman who is an IT expert that is leading these attacks on you. We intercepted a message from her to other women in that organization vowing to stop you from being able to use many of your communication strategies because you humiliated her and caused her to have her head continuously shaved bald. According to those e-mails, a certain very powerful mogul’s wife is now allowing her to grow her hair out as a reward for her effective IT strategy against you, dear Sister Sunflower.

We wanted to warn you that some strategies you are using are being blocked by the ZWF and their IT expert at the direction of a certain rich Israeli woman. We wish you strength and energy in your continued heroic efforts to fight the Zionist scourge.

From: hair_dresser99 <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 5:08:00 AM GMT+8
Subject: Re: F this bitch! – from Steve – please read, darling

Dearest Sunflower,

It’s so strange that you should share that e-mail with us because after what your Powerful Friends sent, I asked the Tech Lady to investigate what that Whore Miriam and her Chow Chi Bai Bitches are doing with their attacks on you. The e-mail exchange you forwarded to us is a great example of what they are doing to you. Love you forever, Steve

Here’s what the Tech Lady wrote to me:

Dear Steven, I have investigated the information from the message you forwarded from Sunflower’s Powerful Friends, and here is what I have found. It appears that while the ZWF group still cannot defend against Sunflower’s creamings (as long as they do not know in advance that they are coming), they do have some new weapons to yield against Sunflower’s mass e-mailing and her individual e-mails outside of this closed circuit that you and your team share with her.

They are able to trace all the addressees that she is using in her e-blasts and then actively send out e-mails to those recipients saying that she has kneeled in front of Miriam Adelson and supports Zionism and Zionists. It appears that Sunflower’s outgoing e-mails are either blocked or “addressee traced” back and a substitute message is sent in her name. I have found some evidence in the chat rooms that some of the Zionist Bitches messages have Sunflower writing to her supporters and admitting she is a prostitute and that she is just seeking to sell her books for drugs and alcohol.

This Zionist IT woman is really crazy in her attempts to discredit Sunflower and she’s seeking revenge for Sunflower thoroughly humiliating her with that surprise creaming. The fact that Sunflower fooled her into thinking her evil IT scheme to stop the creaming videos could work, caused her to have her head shaved bald by Miriam and she had to keep working with a bald head as an additional punishment. In the chat rooms, I heard that Miriam had her head shaved bald weekly until recently when her IT attacks on Sunflower started bearing fruit. I also heard Miriam was so pleased with her that she has been allowed to grow her hair out. It appears she is quite proud of her Jewish head of hair and is thrilled to successfully attack Sunflower’s communications.

I do not have the key to defend Sunflower from this Zionist Bitch’s IT attacks and even Sunflower’s Powerful Friends cannot achieve that for her. It is important that Sunflower know what they are doing and that I can still protect her creamings if she does any, but her e-mails are compromised because of their access to servers.

This means changing or using another e-mail address will not help. The Bitches will still know it is an e-mail from her. So, she is safe communicating with you and your team sending her messages to the 2 e-mail addresses I set up for you, and I can shield her if you are posting a creaming video, but she is NOT safe sending to other addresses no matter what e-mail address she uses. I hope you find the information helpful, dear Steven, and that it assists Sunflower in her wonderful, heroic fight. I remain, as always, your Tech Lady

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: Hair_dresser99 <hair_dresser@yahoo.com>; Janeandmarie <janeandmarie@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018, 7:45 PM
Subject: F this bitch!

Dearest Annie and All,

I would like to share this mail with all of you and I am still watching this video:)

I am still mass emailing:)

Love you tremendously with all my heart and soul,
Sunflower

From: Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com>
To: Nancy E. Krody <nkrody@temple.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018, 8:42:00 AM GMT+8
Subject: Re: My Letters to EU & OIC

Now let me open your selfish mind with this video

Reed Summers – The Allies of Humanity: An Urgent Message About the E.T. Presence

Reed Summers – The Allies of Humanity: An Urgent Message About the E.T. …
For Part 2 of any of our interviews, subscribe at http://www.veritasradio.com in order to support an impartial, …

On Friday, March 2, 2018, 8:38:28 AM GMT+8, Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com> wrote:

why do you love war?

On Friday, March 2, 2018, 8:08:26 AM GMT+8, Nancy E. Krody <nkrody@temple.edu> wrote:

Please take my name off your list.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

On Mar 1, 2018, 6:02 PM, Sunflower Chong <sunflower_chong@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I have written to EU & OIC leaders and these are the letters,

My Last Letter to EU & OIC – We Must ALL Rise Up To Bring Evil To An End!!

Letter to EU & OIC Leaders – The World Happiness is in your good hands!!…

CERN = BABEL = SATAN = DESTRUCTION